BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's another YEAR... 2011

aww... unbelievable! it's year 2011! guess what? my last update was Sept 2010, OMG! what the hell i'm doing all this while? hahas!
well, for your information, i've completed my degree programme (BA Hons in Accounting and Finance) in January 2011, i'm glad that i pass my degree with an unexpected result! i thought i'll be failed in at least one subject, because the exams were really tough and killing me, man! i could not really answer part of the questions. i was really sad~ some of the questions came out totally not related and it's out of the topic, we were shocked! anyway, i didn't give up, i did try my best to answer all the questions~
and, luckily... i pass my degree with Second Class Upper! Phew! Surprise? hehe! i'm happy with my result, though it's not a very excellent result but at least i passed all subjects! :)
hmmm.... after having a few months rest, to go for holidays and relax myself,
finally... I came to Singapore to get my first job after graduated...
i worked as a Billing Officer in a very big organisation, it's multinational company from Germany,
called DB Schenker.
But i could not survive in such environment due to many reasons:
(a) too politic
(b) lots of gossip
(c) too little increment
therefore, i tendered my resignation letter when they wanted to confirm me after the 3 months probation period.
what a joke!
i'm leaving and my senior (the one that i taking over her) come back and take over me... hahas!
and currently,
i'm working in a small medium maintenance and servicing company.
though it's a small medium company, but the relationship between colleagues are not as complicated as in my previous company.
it's nearly 2 months i'm with this company...
hope that i could stay longer with this company and learn more things :)

0 comments: