BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hard to be a good girl

Sigh! I just don't know how to start..
What I can say now is, really hard to be a good girl in everyone's eyes.
Guess what, there is a big misunderstanding between me and my ex-colleague. I say something just to play play but end up she thought it's true and she spread it. And the thing she spread can spoil someone's image. Yet 2 of them are quite close to me, but they are so called 'enemy' to each other. I'm not siding anyone but I'm very friend w both of them. And this make me always in a difficult situation.. When one badmouth about another, I cannot comment anything and I just keep quiet then keep it to myself. I'm new to that company so actually it's very inconvenient for me to comment in their relationship. Sigh! Really helpless! I just hope they don't fight or have deeper misunderstanding between both of them... God please bless my ibu and mother... :)

0 comments: